Wednesday 22 August 2007

Feed me

There are times when children push lovingly prepared food around their plate with a look of undisguised horror on their faces, and there are times when they devour everything you put in front of them and then look put out when there isn't enough for 'fourths'.


Neither C nor O are particularly picky eaters, but I still like knowing that there are some meals that when I cook them will be wolfed down, by everybody, without complaint. Here is my list of meals that always get eaten:
  • oxtail mince and jacket potatoes
  • meatloaf, chips & peas with LOTS of ketchup
  • tuna mayonnaise sandwiches
  • Sloppy Joe
  • quesadillas
  • pasta pesto
  • meatballs with spaghetti

This last one is a particular favourite with O at the moment who has discovered she can use the new gap in her teeth to great effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.