Monday 22 February 2010

Lists for all

I put all the solo lunch ideas together in a pdf sheet for you to download from Google Docs.  The link is over there on the right hand side of the blog, under my Twitter updates.  There are a couple of other lists for download there too, and I want to add more. 

I could have sworn I'd done a blog post about breakfasts, but I can't find it in my archives, so maybe that's just one of those posts which is still in my head rather than written down.  I shall sort that out very soon and perhaps turn it into a downloadable list too.

Meanwhile, if you like the idea of downloadable lists (and really, what's not to like?) you should have a look at Amy Karol's recipe cheat sheet here and Erin from House on Hill Road's wonderful packing list for children here.

1 comment:

  1. oh how I love lists, even better when someone else writes them for me. now, how to get someone to actually DO the things on the list.....

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.