Friday 4 February 2011

Splash of colour - February

Although I've mainly been looking at greens, browns and oranges this week, there has been a little bit of extra colour too.

Hyacinths on the mantelpiece - belting out fumes of deliciousness

A tiny crocheted pincushion that my sister-in-law gave me, studded with colourful pins

Both of these pictures are my contribution to the last of Silverpebble's Splash of Colour weeks.  There are so many wonderful, colourful photos in the Flickr pool now.  This has been a great, cheering winter project - thank you Emma!

2 comments:

  1. oooh that pincushion is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pincushion is adorable! ThankYOU - for joining in. The image of your covetable green satchel is one of the splashes of colour I'll remember.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.